Working at Heights/Manual Handling
|Date||Wednesday 20th March 2019||9.00am – 12.00pm|
|Location||Imperial House, Bury Business Lodge, Barcroft St, Bury BL95BT|
Course Fee: £30.00 (BEST Fee £0.00, BGD Fee £30.00)
This course is not suitable for those working with specialised equipment e.g. scaffolding,,cherry pickers etc. If you are unsure as to the suitability of the course for you please telephone 0161 253 6934
If cancellation is made less than 5 working days prior to the event then full costs will be incurred.
Target Group: All
On completion of the session partlclpants should be able to:
1) understand the requirements of Work At Height Regulations.
2) ensure that all work at height is planned and organised
3) recognise external factors which may affect safety
4) inspect any equipment for work and ensure it is appropriate for the task
5) minimise the risks
6) identify/access equipment (hierarchy)
7) provide delegates with an awareness of the hazards and workplace precautions relating
to manual handling
8) define the potential problems related to Manual handling
9) avoid the need for manual handling
10) assess the risk from manual handling
11) reduce the risk.