Cost: Free to members of BEST Trust otherwise £90
|AS11SP19||Tuesday 12th March 2019||9.00 to 12.00pm|
|AS11SP19A||Wednesday 13th March 2019||1.00 to 4.00pm|
|AS11SP19B||Thursday 13th March 2019||4.15 to 6.15pm|
|Location||Bolholt Stables Country Club|
To enable the participants to:
- Gain awareness of the administrative procedures in respect of the National Curriculum assessment process.
- Become familiar with the statutory requirements of STA’s KS2 moderation process and the moderation process in Bury schools.
- Consider the important changes to the ‘Teacher assessment frameworks at the end of key stage 2’ in respect of the teacher assessment of writing.
- An up-date regarding statutory assessment requirements for 2018
- The LA’s moderation visit procedures and visit schedule
- Statutory teacher assessment of English writing to include important revisions to STA’s guidance (‘a more flexible approach’, independent writing, spelling, handwriting etc. )