Cost: Free to members of BEST Trust otherwise £75
|AS04SP20A||Tuesday 10th March 2020||1.00 to 4.00pm|
|AS04SP20B||Wednesday 11th March 2020||9.00 to 12.00pm|
|AS04SP20C||Thursday 12th March 2020||4.00 to 6.00pm|
|Location||Bolholt Stables Country Club|
To enable the participants to:
- Gain awareness of the administrative procedures in respect of the National Curriculum assessment process.
- Become familiar with the statutory requirements of STA’s KS2 moderation process and the moderation process in Bury schools.
- Consider the important changes to the ‘Teacher assessment frameworks at the end of key stage 2’ in respect of the teacher assessment of writing.
- An up-date regarding statutory assessment requirements for 2018
- The LA’s moderation visit procedures and visit schedule
- Statutory teacher assessment of English writing to include important revisions to STA’s guidance (‘a more flexible approach’, independent writing, spelling, handwriting etc. )