Cost: Free to members of BEST Trust otherwise £75
Target Group: Primary Headteachers, Deputy Headteachers and SLT members
Course Leaders: School Improvement Liverpool team
A briefing for Headteachers to keep abreast of local and national priorities and developments whilst supporting leadership of learning.
• Be appraised of national priorities and developments including DfE, Ofsted, early years and curriculum.
• Have the opportunity to reflect upon local and national priorities in your own school context and circumstances.
What will it cover?
• Headteacher leadership
• Updates from DfE and Ofsted
• Priorities for primary teaching and learning and early years
• Priorities for curriculum development
|Date||Friday 20th March 2020|
|Time||9.30am to 11.30pm|
|Location||Sedgley Park RUFC, Park Lane, Whitefield|
*Please note, lunch can be arranged for participants staying on for the Grow Your Mindset Leader training in the afternoon. Please let us know when you book if this is required.